About Me

My photo
London
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Fashion Design. I have now pursued into costume design and creation, with consideration into make-up and (maybe) wig-work. A costume has a whole life story behind it. I aim to portray entirely accurate historical and cultural references and develop these details into personal characters all of which the audience can understand and in some cases relate to. The importance of costume is simply inexplicable.

4/20/2011

Manning Up

So as it's getting closer to the deadline I am gradually feeling more and more sorry for myself.
But thankfully luck was on my side, kicked me back into shape and I have managed to get somewhere. Sleep might actually be on the cards.
I finally decided on a layout for the shirt based on the judas cradle. It has been very stressful and caused a lot of trouble for me, BUT using repetition and reflecting I have come up with quite a sleek and neat design covering the front of the garment. The print will be involved here by being used in sections of pyramids (which make up the front) but slightly disjointed so not to fit perfectly together.
Pictures will follow, but it's looking promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment